Spicefly SugarCube - How to InstallThese installation steps assume that you have;
- Installed MusicIP Mixer and fingerprinted your music library.
- Installed MusicIP Headless (Optional but highly recommended)
Once the above are done. Proceed with the following steps;
- Ensure to enter your details into the mysqueezebox.com tab on Logitech Media Server and press Apply
- Install License Manager in Logitech Media Server
- Request an Evaluation License for Spicefly SugarCube
- Install Spicefly SugarCube
Step One - Enter mysqueezebox.com details
Step Two - Install License Manager in Logitech Media ServerGo to the Plugins Tab, select Show all 3rd party plugins. Then go to the Other 3rd party plugins section. Then tick License Manager, you will then be prompted to restart Logitech Media Server.
Step Three - Request an Evaluation LicenseGo to http://www.spicefly.com/licensing and request a license.
Please allow up to 15 mins for the license to become activated, SugarCube will not function correctly until the License has become validated.
Step Four - Add the Spicefly SugarCube Repository Link to Install the Plugin
Into the Logitech Media Server Plugins Tab and it should then install.
Note if you have previously been running version 3.51 then you will be prompted to update and receive a message like so;